The National Institute of Management and Administration for the better regularity of the students’ and employees’ vehicles has constructed vehicles parking. This facility is supposed to put at the dispense of students and employees based on the following points:
1. The card holder should be the employee or student of this Institute.
2. The card holder should be the owner of his car.
3. The card holder should submit the copy of the vehicle’s going permit to NIMA administration.
4. The card holder should submit a copy of his/her National ID to NIMA administration.
5. The card holder should submit his two photos to NIMA administration.
6. The card holder should submit any other documents needed.
7. The card holder should park his/her car in the specified parking space.
8. The card holder should cooperate in the cleanliness of the parking space.
9. The card holder should park his vehicle in such a place which does not block the space for other vehicles.
10. The card holder should stop at the check point and respect the rules of dealing with policemen
11. The card holder should put the administration’s policemen in the picture in case of any security matter.
12. Policemen are responsible for checking the vehicles and permitting the vehicles to enter.
13. NIMA is not responsible in case a vehicle is stolen or lost.
14. The card holder should pay a fine if there will be any damage caused by the car.
15. The card holder should submit the vehicle card back when he sells the vehicle.
16. The card holder should pay Afs 500 per a vehicle card. This amount of money will be saved officially by the financial affairs responsible person.Utilization of the card: 1. This card is used only in NIMA’s surrounding.
17. In case the card is lost, NIMA administration should be put in the picture.
18. If the card is lost and the card holder asks for another, he should pay again for the second card.
19. In case of misusing the vehicle card, the card holder will be subject to the rule.