Procedure for Admission;
1. NIMA registers students twice a year and has its registration policy different zones.
2. The applicants are informed about the registration through the website and face book page of NIMA
3. For registration, applicants must have original and copy of CNIC(Tazkira) along with 2 copies of photos.
4. NIMA Registration office makes the Schedule for registration and examination for the zones and manipulates the staff members for conducting it.
5. Registration is done in the registration office of the NIMA campus and provides the registration forms officially signed and attested by institute.
6. The registration form must be duly attested from the applicant’s school, education station, Deputy Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health, and the guardian of a student for authenticity.
7. For Entrance exam, institute issues exam slips and all the registered students are informed through NIMA website, Facebook, SMS and phone calls.
8. The successful students are informed through NIMA website, Facebook page and phone calls for further procedure.
9. The list of passed students is approved from the Deputy Ministry of Technical, Vocational. Education and Training.